[GNC] CSV import lags and burns CPU; can't report bug

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Apr 8 15:57:41 EDT 2019

GnuCash’s Bugzilla database moved to bugs.gnucash.com several moons ago.

I can’t find any similar shortcut for bug filing on MacOS, so this is probably for the Windows version only. (I don’t ever recall seeing it with Linux versions either)

You should file a bug on that as well, since it needs to point to the correct location.

Regards,
Adrien