[GNC] Suggesting simple interface changes

Jeff Abrahamson jeff at p27.eu
Thu Apr 11 04:54:18 EDT 2019

Thanks for the very good suggestions, Chris.  I wholeheartedly agree
with you on all points.

The best way to get the developers not to lose sight of these
suggestions is to file bugs (tagged as enhancements) here:

    https://bugs.gnucash.org/

Suggestion: file three bugs, one per suggestion below.  You can mostly
copy/paste, you've described them pretty well.

Of course, as a mostly volunteer project, one's influence over other
volunteers is minimal.  But having the bug / feature enhancement to
point to improves chances.

Jeff Abrahamson
http://p27.eu/jeff/
http://transport-nantes.com/