[GNC] QFX import matching

Keith Bellairs keith at bellairs.org
Thu Apr 11 12:28:46 EDT 2019

Derek,

The online banking preference for bayesian matching is checked. The problem
is most obvious, however, when I am importing a qfx file. When I use
actions -> online actions -> get transactions the matching algorithm seems
to work. Is the matching algo supposed to be applied for the File -> Import
-> Import OFX/QFX case? Is there a separate preference for that case?

Keith