[GNC] QFX import matching

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Apr 12 08:46:42 EDT 2019

Hi,

Keith Bellairs <keith at bellairs.org> writes:

> Derek,
>
> The online banking preference for bayesian matching is checked. The problem is
> most obvious, however, when I am importing a qfx file. When I use actions ->
> online actions -> get transactions the matching algorithm seems to work. Is
> the matching algo supposed to be applied for the File -> Import -> Import OFX/
> QFX case? Is there a separate preference for that case?

There is not a separate preference.
The process should work the same for OFX/QFX import vs. Online Actions.
Indeed, it is the same underlying code.

Perhaps the tokenizing is less effective in the OFX/QFX import such that
it's not getting good tokens to match on?

> Keith

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745