[GNC] Posting a bad debt

rmomxtx at gmail.com rmomxtx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:36:56 EDT 2019

Adrien,

Thanks for this. I'll keep it and see if I can make it work.

I responded to your first post in this thread before I read through the
entire thread. Please disregard. You answered it here. My bad.  On occasion
I forget and send these in via another email address. When it bounces there
is an option to cancel the request. Is there a way to do that when I use the
correct address? I'd withdraw that last email if I knew how.

Thanks,

Roger

Message: 8