[GNC] Posting a bad debt

rmomxtx at gmail.com rmomxtx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:14:32 EDT 2019

Adrien,

I saw your email and tried that, setting the sub-account to receivables to
"asset." But as I noted in another response I think, it still did not show
as an option in the receive payment window. It did disappear as an option in
the dropdown window to select which account receivable account to use.

Another way to remember these infrequent accounting entries is to search for
them. Just duplicate and change the amounts as appropriate.

Thanks,

Roger

Message: 1