[GNC] credit card opening balance

Gary Holtum diamondhranchqh at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 12 17:07:43 EDT 2019

Adrian,
As entertaining as this thread has been, it is difficult for me to admit that I long for it to end. It is hard to watch you offer the quantity and quality of help to someone who apparently is living in another dimension. Anyway, I may be out of line and if so I'm sorry. I just hope the end is near.
Gary