[GNC] credit card opening balance

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Sat Apr 13 02:47:35 EDT 2019

On 4/12/19 2:07 PM, Gary Holtum wrote:
> Adrian,
> As entertaining as this thread has been, it is difficult for me to admit that I long for it to end. It is hard to watch you offer the quantity and quality of help to someone who apparently is living in another dimension. Anyway, I may be out of line and if so I'm sorry. I just hope the end is near.
> Gary

It will NEVER END!  <maniacal laughter>

I just tried out a sweet check book registry program called
wxbanker.  Easier than hell to use.  But, no way to reconcile
anything.  Poop!

Looks like I am either back to a spread sheet or chasing down
what type of account Adrian told me to link.  I will find it
somewhere in the threads.