[GNC] Split transaction: more than two off-setting accounts

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Apr 13 15:10:45 EDT 2019

On Sat, 13 Apr 2019, Christian Kluge wrote:

> Just change the values in the debit and credit columns.
> As long as the sums of debit and credit don’t match you can add further
> entries.

Christian,

That works as long as there are available rows. Two are the default so when
I want to add two more rows closing and re-opening the transaction presents
an imbalance row and another one. This provides the needed space. I've not
found a way to add more rows when that transaction is on the bottom of the
gnucash window.

When the transaction is saved and a new pair of rows is displayed, clicking
on the split transaction does display a new, blank row.

Regards,

Rich