[GNC] File operations open non-existant drive

wendiallen wendisf at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 21:26:49 EDT 2019

Win10Pro64; GnuCash 3.5.  When I request any file operations, or click on
"preferences", GnuCash attempts to read a non-existent drive K.  It's
actually assigned to my usb card reader, as are drives J, I, & H.  Hence, I
get an error box asking me to insert a disk.  I click "try again", and it
moves down to drive J, then I, then H.  Then it cycles through the four
drives again, after which it finally opens an explorer window for my hard
drive.  Now I can select a file, or, more importantly, alter my preferences.
Any way around this?  Thanks.