[GNC] Start up after shut down

davidbrown.rdps at photos.bozeat.biz davidbrown.rdps at photos.bozeat.biz
Mon Apr 15 12:10:19 EDT 2019

Hello Richard, is it because history is being deleted on full close of the OS and something else doing housekeeping?  I use a small batch file to open mine as I have different files for different account holders.  It also changes the basic files where reports are stored in the "users" folders to rename from the unused files to those associated with each account holder.  Only those reports pertaining to each master copy are then seen.  It saves loggin as different user at strtup.

David Brown