[GNC] Gnucash Price updating

ronjnk ronjnk at xplornet.com
Mon Apr 15 18:32:38 EDT 2019

Hello David,

Just a final note. Again, thank you for your help. I'm going to give up
at this point and update prices manually. I don't want to be going into
the terminal to get my software to work. Much too complicated. I
understand the developers count on a reliable price quote and when Yahoo
changes on a whim, it ruins everything and drives the developers crazy.
Gnucash is a fantastic program and I thank all developers who work on
it. Hopefully on some future version, it will all work again as it has
in the past. All the best!

Ron