[GNC] Gnucash Price updating

ronjnk ronjnk at xplornet.com
Tue Apr 16 09:30:50 EDT 2019

No problem David. I fully understand the problems you folks have to deal
with and fortunately, I simply need to track a bunch of mutual funds,
Once a month or once a quarter to manually update will be fine for now.
I'm sticking with Gnucash.

No need to get back to me but I'm pretty sure I have the yahoo:Finance
modules installed and although I selected Yahoo JSON, and a bunch of
other drop down selections, nothing worked which surprised me.
Alphavantage was not an option even when I upgraded to a much newer
version.

Anyway, thank you and I wish you the best!

Ron