[GNC] Linux build from source

J R mikromalaka at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 23:00:27 EDT 2019

I'm successful installing Stephen's 3.5 on Linux Mint 19.1I just had to install last file first, then middle, then first... in the list, otherwise I got a dependency errorCopied over xml book from windows, loaded fine,, all the data thereWhen I enter a transaction background is black and text is black... cannot see, will check out the mint theme I'm using or just copy over my custom gnc css from windows