[GNC] Logging into the forum

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Fri Apr 19 22:18:10 EDT 2019

Justin,

Possibly not kosher for security reasons but I use the same credentials on
both Nabble and the mailing list (just have to remember to update both if I
change a pasword) , registered separately for each, and it works fine. I
can use either for replying to posts but obviously not both. I find email
easier to use on my phone and Nabble easier from my laptop and desktop as it
is easier to follow the threads although that can also be done from the
mailing list. While Nabble is not official it works well if you like that
interface.

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens