[GNC] Assets don't display in CasgFlow report

Ron Eggler ron.eggler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 17:52:26 EDT 2019

Hi,
GnuCash newbie here, sorry if the answer to my question is obvious.
When I create a Cash Flow report, Money In & Money Out seems to display
properly but the Assets don't. In accounts, I have some "Bank"-Type
accounts under "Asset".
My assets kind of look like (the account Type is in []):
Assets [Asset]
   Deposits in Can banks/instit - Can currency [Asset[
        account1 [Bank]
        account2 [Bank]
    Deposit in Can banks/instit - Foreign currency
        account1 (USD) [Bank]
        account2 (USD) [Bank]

why would this not work as expected and show up in the report accordingly?
And more importantly, how can I make my assets show up?

Thanks a lot!
Ron