[GNC] Assets don't display in CasgFlow report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Apr 20 15:58:14 EDT 2019

Ron,

I think I might understand now what you are describing.

There are three sections to the report:

1. Selected Accounts
2. Money into selected accounts comes from
3. Money out of selected accounts goes to

#1 is just a list - no figures

The actual ‘report’ is sections #2 & #3. Some of those *might* be asset accounts and the should show amounts when they appear in those two sections. If they are not, then you have other problems. (they shouldn’t even show up at all if no activity occurred with them)

If you want to see the value of your assets, run a Balance Sheet.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Adrien