[GNC] Assets don't display in CasgFlow report

Ron Eggler ron.eggler at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 14:20:42 EDT 2019

Hi Adrien,

Thanks for your response!

> Edit your report options to include the accounts you want. There is an
> ‘Accounts’ tab where you make the selection.

I have selected them and they do show up in the "Selected Accounts" list
only there's no number amount to the right of the name.

> Be mindful of the account depth setting as well.

 Yes, I've set that to 3 (to include the accounts I need)

> Note, of course, the accounts in question have to have transactions during
> the same period as the report in order to show up.

If I do click onto the link in the "Selected Accounts" list, it will take
me to the account and display transactions as recorded within the selected
period but still, I see no number displayed to the right - mind this is
just for Assets, Money In & Money Out looks correct.

Ron