[GNC] Assets don't display in CasgFlow report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Apr 19 19:47:49 EDT 2019

Ron,

Welcome to GnuCash!

Edit your report options to include the accounts you want. There is an ‘Accounts’ tab where you make the selection.

Be mindful of the account depth setting as well.

Note, of course, the accounts in question have to have transactions during the same period as the report in order to show up.

Regards,
Adrien