[GNC] Register / Accounts page Footer CSS

Jimmy R mikromalaka at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 20 16:15:17 EDT 2019

I guess you can call it the footer, looking for the css to alter size, font,
& colors
I have been through all the wiki, and I have adjusted the gtk css for the
register but cannot find the footer styling. there is only one adjustment in
preferences > general for negative red value checkbox

Accounts: S,Grand Total, Net Assets, Profits, & negative value color

Transactions register: Present, Future, Cleared, Reconciled, Projected
Minimum,  & negative value color

Jimmy