[GNC] Register / Accounts page Footer CSS

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Apr 21 11:44:35 EDT 2019

Jimmy,

It’s called the Summary Bar. In Preferences > Windows you can move it to top or bottom as desired. (so not necessarily a ‘footer’)

With respect to CSS, search the list archives several months back. (August? September?) We had a long thread on CSS changes, and in it, we tackled the Summary Bar. Sorry I don’t have a link to the thread handy, or the specific CSS rules.

I do recall though that there are rules which affect just the text, just the background behind the text, the entire bar, and the sliver of background the bar sits on top that shows outside of the rounded corners.

I don’t know if these rules will affect that bar in the Register or not. (don’t think we even tried) I seem to recall the Register page as being an ‘all or nothing’ target. Some parts within individual transactions have been exposed for styling, but those are known and covered in the wiki and the example CSS file on GitHub.

Regards,
Adrien