[GNC] 6.15.5.2. Assign a Destination Account to Multiple Transaction

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Wed Apr 24 22:36:53 EDT 2019

Jeff,

The patch to implement the multiple selection in the importer doesn't appear
to have been incorporated in the 3.5 release even though the corresponding
patch for the documentation made it in.  If you are building from source, I
can send you the amended files to incorporate in the build. I haven't
checked it out since v3.1 when it was uploaded to the sources. John was
planning on incorporating it for 3.5 but must have missed it while dealing
with other issues. Only helps if you are building from source unofrtunately.

I'll recheck out the mods in 3.5 and if necessary put another pull request
in to John to get them uploaded.

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens