[GNC] 6.15.5.2. Assign a Destination Account to Multiple Transaction

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 21:02:02 EDT 2019

I am impressed that the new generic importer might be able to do what is
described.  I would expect that a selection of multiple transactions would
probably need to be limited to transactions that meet certain criteria such
as possibly having or not having existing match possibilities, or more
importantly, all residing in the same base account and having only one
'other' account.

I look forward to using this feature after it has matured.

David Carlson