[GNC] VAT Reporting

Laurel Brunner lb at digitaldots.org
Thu Apr 25 11:41:33 EDT 2019

Dear Helpful people,

How do I produce quarterly VAT reports from Gnucash?

I did it once before for the previous quarter and crosschecked it with a manual accounting of the VAT. And it worked, but I cannot remember how I did this, and cannot find any help online.

Also, have you done anything to support the UK government’s mandate that VAT returns are filed automatically: Making Tax Digital?

Many thanks.

-Laurel.

Laurel Brunner
Digital Dots Limited
The Clock Tower
Southover
Spring Lane
Burwash
East Sussex
TN19 7JB
UK

+44 (0)1435 883565
+44 (0)7721 424449

Please check out our subscriber supported journal at http://www.spindrift.click <http://www.spindrift.click/> and our environmental blogs at http://www.verdigrisproject.com <http://www.verdigrisproject.com/>