[GNC] Simultaneously changing the color of multiple accounts

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Apr 25 12:04:27 EDT 2019

*sigh*  Never mind. Self-answered. RTFM, right?

In chart of accounts, right-click a parent account and select "Cascade
Account Color". This could maybe be a little more intuitively implemented
(perhaps just a simple check-box option to cascade the color down to
sub-accounts when editing the color of any given account) but this current
implementation works quite well in at least my current version on Windows
once I found it.

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*