[GNC] Simultaneously changing the color of multiple accounts

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Apr 25 11:51:28 EDT 2019

Is there a way to change the color for multiple accounts at the same time?

The only way I've found to change the color for an account is to edit each
individual account in the chart of accounts and select the color. It
requires _a minimum_ of six mouse clicks to change the color of one account
and is massively time consuming and inconvenient if you want to change the
color of more than a couple of accounts. I don't do it often, but
occasionally my needs change and I'd like to change the color of a large
percent of my accounts. If I can select a whole set of accounts and change
the color of all of them at once, it would save me twenty+ minutes of
cursing out gnucash (which I generally otherwise love!)

TIA!

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*