[GNC] VAT Reporting

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Apr 26 06:52:10 EDT 2019

Hi Laurel,

Did yo manage to get the VAT figures you need out of GC?

Was going to do mine this week... ahh well, not gonna happen!

the MTD solution I'm getting round to is a spreadsheet supplied by a 3rd party
(costs money to submit the figures to HMRC), that seems like it should more or
less glue to some GC reports.  I need to look at more depth at the actual
numbers produced by the GST report first, because I don't think it is quite
covering all the bases yet.... but I need to complete the next return first!

Maf,.

--
Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542