[GNC] Downloading stock prices in the UK

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Apr 25 17:44:31 EDT 2019

Eric,

Just for completeness, v3.5 is the most current. But 3.4 is what is in the 19.04 repos.

For now, if you want 3.5 you’ll need to build from source. (easy to do)

One list user is working on re-packaging a .deb of 3.5 to work on 19.04 and there is an unpublicized (and very experimental) Flatpak floating around, though I don’t know if it is at 3.5 yet.

I don’t keep up with FQ version numbers to know if there is a more recent one packaged with 3.5.

Regards,
Adrien