[GNC] How to see major category totals by month?

Eric Sokolowsky esok127 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 05:41:19 EDT 2019

In the Accounts view, I can see all of the major categories (Expenses,
Income, etc) with the aggregate totals of all transactions in their
respective subcategories, along with individual subtotals of all
subcategories. Is there a way of showing these major category aggregate
totals for a specific month? When I do a profit & loss report for a
specific month, for example, the major category totals are all $0.00
because the individual transactions are given in the subcategories.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Eric