[GNC] Need help reconciling

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 06:18:21 EDT 2019

> On 27 Apr 2019, at 10:29, Liz <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:
>
> On Sat, 27 Apr 2019 14:16:25 +0530
> "David T. via gnucash-user" <gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:
>
>> ToddAndMango, you might try reading the documentation.
>
> I'm going to put my education hat on here....
>
> We all learn in different combinations of three main ways
> Hearing, Doing and Seeing
> It doesn't matter how.
> Most importantly
> Some people just don't learn from lectures
> some just don't learn from reading a book
>
> some only learn by doing and asking questions.
> Sometimes they have the skills to research the answers to questions
> Sometimes they don't have the skills to know what question to ask.
>
> For the human identified as ToddAndMargo
>
> I think we'd understand more if you could send some screenshots and a
> bit more detail as you ask questions.
>
> Liz
> The Moderator

Couldn’t agree more, Liz, and especially the bit about knowing what question to ask.

In my past life as a GP facing a set of symptoms and signs that I couldn’t assemble into a diagnosis, I would suggest a referral to a consultant.

Away from the pressures of the consulting room, I would construct a referral letter containing a coherent history and clinical findings and in the process find that the diagnosis fell into my lap - not unlike the awkward crossword clue that mysteriously solves itself overnight.

Michael