[GNC] Need help reconciling

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Apr 27 05:29:46 EDT 2019

On Sat, 27 Apr 2019 14:16:25 +0530
"David T. via gnucash-user" <gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

> ToddAndMango, you might try reading the documentation.

I'm going to put my education hat on here....

We all learn in different combinations of three main ways
Hearing, Doing and Seeing
It doesn't matter how.
Most importantly
Some people just don't learn from lectures
some just don't learn from reading a book

some only learn by doing and asking questions.
Sometimes they have the skills to research the answers to questions
Sometimes they don't have the skills to know what question to ask.

For the human identified as ToddAndMargo

I think we'd understand more if you could send some screenshots and a
bit more detail as you ask questions.

Liz
The Moderator