[GNC] 8.1 Find (^F) set default search preferences?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Apr 27 23:49:22 EDT 2019

I don’t know of a way to save search criteria, however, when you do a Find, you get a results tab.

If you do a subsequent find, you’ll effectively be narrowing the search results. (because you’re running the find from the results tab, the new find window is using that as the data set)

So if you need to repeatedly start from a particular criteria, run that `find` operation once to get the intial data set, then from that tab, run find again as you like to narrow down the search.

Just don’t close the initial search result, and always run your next `find` from that tab if that is the data set you want to narrow down. (or just keep running `find` from the next results tab to keep narrowing down further.)

Regards,
Adrien