[GNC] 8.1 Find (^F) set default search preferences?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Apr 29 17:10:25 EDT 2019

I just performed a search (from the Accounts Tab) which gave me a Search Results tab (and yes, closed the Find dialog)

Clicking Find again, while viewing the results, defaulted the Find dialog to ‘Refine’ but of course I could have changed it to ’New’ or ‘Add’ or ‘Delete’ instead.

You can keep iterating as you go to get the results you are looking for.

Keeping the Find dialog open might be helpful, but it is only a keyboard shortcut away.

Note, I only get the ‘refine’ behavior if I’m not on the Accounts tab, but as always, I can manually change it to ’New’.

Regards,
Adrien