[GNC] Please respond to this request for help!

Sachin Danave sachin.danave at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 16:25:32 EDT 2019

Hi David

Some basic points. Did you try downloading the program again and
reinstalling it? Can you try installing on another computer?

I have installed and am using Gnucash on Windows 10 without much hiccups.

If you have a good RAM on your machine, you can install a VM of a Linux
distro and try installing.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sachin