[GNC] Income statement incorrect

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Aug 4 11:49:46 EDT 2019

Sounds like a lot of work. Would simply not posting the bills/invoices until actually paid not accomplish the proper timing of when the transactions hit the books? (yes, you do lose the ‘reminders’ feature in that case, but unless that is critical, it is a small price for not having to maintain 2 books)

Regards,
Adrien