[GNC] Setting up a new accounting scheme in GnuCash

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 05:03:11 EDT 2019

Hello Frank,

I had hoped one of the native speakers had answered, but it seems they
are currently all in their caravans. ;-)

How about using the Referentie GrootboekSchema, versie 1.1, which we
are shipping with Gnucash?
You should see it after downgrading your Gnucash Mac version as
written before on the Dutch list in Bestand->Nieuw Bestand on the "Aan
the maken Rekeningen selecteren" page.

If there are issues with the template the should be discussed on the
dutch list, but you can CC me.

Regards
Frank

The problem with your approach below is