[GNC] Setting up a new accounting scheme in GnuCash

Frank ter Braak frankterbraak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 08:51:52 EDT 2019

I did ask my question in the dutch mailing list but it does not seem to be very busy there :-(

I did start of with the GrootboekSchema 1.1 but this list has no clear types for these 4 accounts:

>> 2 Tussenrekeningen                              (suspense accounts?)
One example is “Kruisposten” where I book money that goes from one bank to another bank or my cashregister. It should add up to ZERO at the end.

>> 3 Voorraadrekeningen                            (Stock accounts?)
This is where I put all of my stock (bikes and parts in my shop) at the start of my year in the opening balance.

>> 7 Kostpijs rekeningen                           (Cost price bills?)
This is where I book my bikes if I buy them from my supplier during the year. It will raise my Assets I suppose.

>> 9 Financiële baten en lasten                    (Financial income and expenses?)
Some strange accounts like the one for booking cash diferences of unusual income of loss.