[GNC] Default tab on open

Rick Mobley rlmobley at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 13 11:17:23 EDT 2019

Yes, by the end of the month, I will likely have 10 tabs open while I am creating invoices. With the tabs at the top, they disappear off to the right and I can't just "click" on one I can't see without scrolling to the right. Scrolling now is one tab at a time instead of mouse wheel to the right and click on the tab I want to display.

For now, I have moved the tabs to the left and I can see them all to click on the tab I need. I was used to scrolling with the mouse wheel but if that feature has broken, I will teach this old dog to look for the tabs on the left side.

Thanks,
Rick