[GNC] "Filter By..." defaults

Mike stagl M_Stagl at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 14 11:34:20 EDT 2019

Thanks.

I am creating new books because in our organization a treasurer can
only serve for two consecutive years.  Most treasurers only use a
spreadsheet, I choose GnuCash.

The most my file will cover is two years.  I choose, for simplicity, to
dedicate one file to each fiscal year.  This allows the "closing" of
one year's books for auditing while the next fiscal year begins.

Perhaps there are better methods.  This is my method.

Mike