[GNC] "Filter By..." defaults

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Aug 14 13:29:42 EDT 2019

GnuCash doesn’t require you to close. It is optional. If you need to provide a file for someone else to audit, you could save a copy at year end and give them that one.

Of course, this is just personal preference.

As for the bug, this was discussed in the last year or so on this list. I thought it was filed, but see it has not been.

Please do so if you have the time or let us know here if not.

Regards,
Adrien