[GNC] GnuCash -- Flatpak -- Update assistance needed

randix butterandsalt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 16:38:11 EDT 2019

Geert:

1. With regard to Gnucash not only filling the screen, but going off the
screen, etc., etc., I did solve that problem by making adjustments in the
display settings of the chromebook.  Looks great, what a vacation for my
eyes after squinting at GnuCash all these years.

2. With regard to the other issue, that last line you shared...

flatpak run --env=DCONF_USER_CONFIG_DIR=.config/dconf run
org.gnucash.GnuCash

The other lines ran fine, but on the above one I get, "Names must contain at
least 2 periods"

Can you advise?

3. Hopefully #2 above makes the preference screen responsive, but are you
saying that installing a css file in the appropriate Linux directory can't
substitute for the non-working Preference page?