[GNC] GnuCash -- Flatpak -- Update assistance needed

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 11:14:53 EDT 2019

On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 3:27 AM Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be>
wrote:

> > 4) The ldconfig error disappeared after I deleted the old test data file
> > that was on my system and I took GnuCash through a new account creation.
> > The new file opens without any messages on the console.
> >
> That's a surprising twist...

I should clarify just in case it matters -- I deleted more than just the
data file -- I deleted the entire directory and had GnuCash create a new
directory and data file with a different name. I didn't look for hidden
files; the only files I saw were the test data file and one automatic
backup file from some time in 2018. In retrospect I should have renamed it
to preserve the old test data.

And also in case it matters, GnuCash is the only flatpak I have ever
installed, and this is only the second time I've tried it.

(I don't have time at the moment to experiment with the GPG key issue so
I'll try to get back to that later.)