[GNC] Looking to hire GnuCash Bookkeeper

Dave Crabill dcrabill at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 21:23:34 EDT 2019

 Hi,

I'd like to use GnuCash for my business accounting and personal finance. I
want to outsource the bookkeeping and accounting. Where can I find someone
with GnuCash experience to hire? I posted a job on Upwork a while ago, but
got virtually no responses, and the one person that appeared to be
qualified
was not. I have a small business, so this would probably be just a few
hours
a week of work. If anyone knows someone that is qualified, please let me
know.

Thanks