[GNC] Looking to hire GnuCash Bookkeeper

Kaman Wu kamanwu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 23:19:01 EDT 2019

I really suggest you learn how to use GnuCash by yourself.
I start to use GnuCash 2 month ago.  Just took couple days to understand
the basic concepts.
It is not hard.  Also, if you have any problem, you always can ask via
email list.
If I hire someone do accounting for me, I must know him very well.  I will
not hire someone from Internet.