[GNC] Mis-presentation of detail lines in balance sheet

Peter West pbw at pbw.id.au
Mon Aug 19 21:16:11 EDT 2019

Hi,

When I generate a balance sheet on MacOS Mojave, using Gnucash 3.6, the detail lines are presented in a font which displays the dollar sign as what appears to be a Hebrew Final Kaf (05DA). It includes also some Hebrew point modifiers – Point Tsere (05B5) and Point Segol (05B6). All of the summary lines and headings are in a sans-serif bold font, and display correctly.

Is this a known problem? Any ideas on how to fix it.  My locale is en-au.

--
Peter West
pbw at pbw.id.au
And he laid his hands on them and went away.