[GNC] Mis-presentation of detail lines in balance sheet

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Aug 20 00:55:12 EDT 2019

Be certain that in the report Options, Commodities > Report’s Currency is set properly.

Second, double check your assigned stylesheet in Options > General, and then check the font assignments for that Stylesheet in Edit > Edit Stylesheets > Fonts.

Third, make sure that in MacOS System Preferences, Language & Region > Advanced > General > Currency is set correctly.

Finally, make sure the affected accounts are set to AUD or whatever is appropriate for them rather than ILS. (Israeli currency, though I doubt that would be the case)

I just switched my locale to en-au and ran a Balance Sheet and everything looked normal. I’m also on Mojave using 3.6.

Regards,
Adrien