[GNC] Almost ready to give up

xngin eugeniu at plamadeala.com
Tue Aug 20 21:03:48 EDT 2019

I too am having trouble getting AqBanking to pull data for a number of
accounts. In the process of researching this I discovered that there is a
tool which works better for me:  ofxtools
<https://github.com/csingley/ofxtools>  .

Long story short, it knows more about the quirks of various FI OFX servers,
and for Chase in particular reliably pulls data that AqBanking cannot.

Basically, my suggestion to the original poster is to use "ofxget" to
download the data, and then import it into GC. In fact, I am thinking of
writing a script that will do that for all my institutions at once, and
store the files conveniently in a folder ready for GC import.

I highly recommend a read of the  ofxget manual
<https://ofxtools.readthedocs.io/en/latest/client.html>  .