[GNC] Scrolling problem

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 11:57:05 EDT 2019

Jonathan,

Apparently you do not want to make additional effort to address your
problem to make Gnucash usable.  We cannot help you if you do not do your
part in the debugging process.  You have not mentioned whether this problem
is in only one account view or every account view, whether it is also in
the General Ledger view, or whether you have tried Colin's or Adrien's
suggestions.

If you open a register view and click View > Filter by.., exactly which
button is marked on the Date tab, and is the Save box checked?  Also, while
you are there, under the Status tab, are all the boxes checked?

Did you, or are you willing to try uninstalling and re-installing GnuCash.
That is easy to do, but it may or may not help.

Last, reply to group so we all can see your progress.

David Carlson

David Carlson