[GNC] List subjects

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Aug 24 13:55:28 EDT 2019

I’m pretty sure it does give the subject in the header that is included with each message. I should think a horizontal rule wouldn’t be all that difficult for mailman to add if you put in the request.

Messages get added to the digest as they are received by the mailing list server and then sent out either on a schedule or when they reach a certain size, (trimming replies helps considerably) so sorting would be a pain if it even occurs. If you want sorted messages, stop using digests and use a mail client with ‘Conversation’ or ‘Gmail’ like views. For things you aren’t interested in, just delete them or use filters built into the email client. (or turn off receiving all together, but stay a list member - then use the archives to browse messages by thread and participate when and if you like from there.)

Regards,
Adrien