[GNC] List subjects

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Aug 24 17:21:07 EDT 2019

List-* headers are those added by Mailman to the digest message itself (and individual messages when not using digest mode) that identifies the message as a mailing list message. Some e-mail clients use this to provide a ‘reply to list’ function as well as sorting abilities.

Disabling them would wreck havoc for people needing those headers and wouldn’t achieve anything you’re looking for.

Regards,
Adrien